Chrysalis Research is a specialist education, health and community research agency. Our research helps inform strategy, planning, implementation and evaluation across:
• The public sector: policy development, consultations, funding decisions and communications
• The commercial sector: qualifications and product development, the development and evaluation of corporate social responsibility activity
• The voluntary sector: strategic review, identifying fundraising opportunities, designing and evaluating public engagement or awareness campaigns.
Our strong client list is testament to the quality of our work. Our growth has been driven by satisfied clients commissioning us to do more work and by recommendation. Founded in 2010, we have worked for a range of organisations including:
• Education awarding bodies and publishers
• Membership organisations
• High profile national charities
• Multi-national corporates
Why do you support the Living Wage?
Our research focuses on improving people's life chances and our values permeate everything we do. As part of this we endeavour to treat our staff fairly by paying them above average salaries and sharing profits. The Living Wage campaign shows our commitment to a fair society.