Whitehead-Ross Education and Consulting Ltd
Whitehead-Ross Education and Consulting Ltd is an innovative education, training and social welfare organisation. We deliver a range of programmes including:
- Support to unemployed and economically inactive individuals to re-enter the labour force.
- Alternative curriculum programmes for young people in statutory education.
- Youth clubs for local communities.
- Engagement activities for young people who are or at risk of becoming not in education, employment or training (NEET).
- Vocational training courses for unemployed adults that lead to accreditation and qualifications.
- Traineeships and Apprenticeships.
- Support to individuals and families with parenting skills and behaviour support.
WREC is an approved examination centre with City and Guilds and Sports Leaders. As a socially responsible organisation we hold the Welsh Government's Small Workplace Health Award (Gold) and Cyber Essentials accreditation.
Why do you support the Living Wage?
As a socially responsible employer we believe that all staff should be paid a fair wage for doing a good job.